Tuesday 7 August 2018

First Chapter: The Beginning

     Over the course of 2 months, I have learned a lot of things- specially in the field of internet and blogging. I have learned how the internet started, what it really is, and how it actually works. In addition to this, I also learned how to create and start a blog, along with it's types. These information- specially blogging- are beneficial to me as a student as it develops my writing skills, widens my vocabulary, and enhances my creativity. Furthermore, I am able to share my ideas and opinions, as well as understand those of others.

     But in the duration of learning and applying these lessons, I encountered a lot of challenges. These challenges needed to be addressed accordingly. Listed below are some of the challenges I encountered and how I faced them:

     First is being able to compose an informative article to be posted on time. During the first articles, I did not know how to start my drafts. I had difficulties in writing because I had no idea on what to put.  So to address this, I always start with an outline of the whole essay. I also research for information by surfing the internet or by interviewing others. When doing these, I find it easier to write an article.

     Another is the difficulty in managing my time. I found it difficult to manage my time considering my first challenge. I always spend a lot of time in writing because I either get distracted and get nothing done, or I start writing but I do not have an idea on what to write. As a result, I would always procrastinate in order to finish them on time. But to lessen the cases, I started to remember and write down everything that needs to be done, or to be taken note of. By doing this, I can see the tasks that need to be completed first and I would start doing it. When I see a lot of things to be done, then I would get motivated to finish them all. Plus, I wouldn't forget to do a task because all are listed.

     Overall, the First Quarter was a great chapter. Despite the challenges, the interaction within the class was amazing. I indeed learned so much- even lessons that I can apply in my daily life. Moving on, I will surely apply what I learned from the challenges that The Beginning brought. I will take note of everything in order to avoid or lessen these challenges. I look forward to more colorful and fun Quarters and Chapters from the ICT Class.

     This is the end of the First Chapter. This is how my story begins.

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate with this. It has been a tough quarter but it was also fun. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jooaaaa!! Your work is so amazing! Job well done sistuurrr! Love from the Ph!! HAHAHAHAHA mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can very much relate to everything you have said in your article. You are such a wise person who also puts great effort and passion in everything you do. Keep up the good work! I'll be here supporting you every step of the way. :))

    ReplyDelete