Tuesday 10 July 2018

Letter to the President

Rodrigo Roa Duterte
President
Republic of the Philippines
Malacanang Palace, MANILA

Mr. President,

Greetings!

I am Joachim Drexel Reyno, a Grade 10 student of the Special Mathematics Program of Ilocos Sur National High School. This letter aims to give my thoughts on your programs.

I would like to express my appreciation for the efforts you've exerted in the past 2 years of your service as the Philippine President. You have always considered the betterment of our country and its citizens. One of which is the will to eradicate drugs in the country. You have shown dedication in erasing drugs for Philippines to be a drug-free nation. In addition to this are your ideas and actions regarding the territorial disputes in the South China Sea, specifically the Spratly Islands, which the Philippines eventually won. I would also like to mention your Executive Order No. 2, or the Freedom of Information Order, giving Filipinos access to some information, records, and official documents, except for matters that may affect the national security. Not only these, but all of your projects and actions are very much appreciated.

My interest is piqued when talking about your future projects such as the "Build, Build, Build" Program with Php 180 Billion budget, with the aim of improving the country's economy. I hope that this will be deemed a success.

I look forward to your great leadership. Thank you and may God bless you.

Yours respectfully,
Joachim Drexel Reyno

10 comments: