Saturday 20 October 2018

Second Chapter: The Ride

     This Grading Period is as thrilling as a carnival. It was a tiring yet exciting experience to conquer all the rides. With the Ferris Wheel of emotions, the Carousel of curiosity, to the roller coaster-like activities, I surely had a lot of fun.

     Half of the school year is in. And as I enter this carnival, a few challenges are encountered, and a lot of lessons are learned. Subject-wise, ICT taught me how Internet was accessed in various ways. In addition to this, I learned how to create and design a web page. But besides these, I learned life lessons that would help me develop as an individual.

     End of the Grading Period fast approaches, and now, challenges start to arise. 

     One of the biggest challenges was having to cope up with the activities I missed. I have not been able to attend to two weeks worth of class because of trainings and reviews for competitions. The number of requirements that need to be accomplished came in zooming like a fast roller coaster. The fact that the periodical tests are upcoming made it harder. 

     Jotting down notes was also hard because of the circumstances. I had a hard time understanding the lessons because I was not able to listen to the discussion. I only copied a few notes and I had to deal with it. A carousel of curiosity started to turn around my brain, hoping to know, gather, and understand even more information.

     Everything that happened in this quarter gave me a whole ferris wheel of moods and emotions. Sometimes, I felt like being at the bottom and just felt low. But some other time, I feel like being on top and it makes me appreciate the beauty of everything that takes place around me.

     Maybe this chapter was exhausting, but if there’s one thing it taught me, it would be coping up with the activities I missed. I learned to manage my time and divide it accordingly so that I can take the quizzes, perform the exercises and learn the lessons I missed. It taught me that when I want to conquer all the rides, I must not waste any time, and make the most of my experience. I should enjoy every ride while it lasts, because I don’t know when it will end.


     After all the rides comes the end to my carnival experience. Just like any other kid, I would not want it to end, but what I felt by the end of the day makes me want to come back everyday. I hope for more experiences in the future, because my ride this time was totally awesome. I will surely apply what I’ve learned this day in the future. I look forward to more great chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment